Friday, March 18, 2011

Architecture, Degree, Jobs, apply


Question by A Scorpio Lost:

What other jobs I can apply for with a degree in architecture?



Your Ad Here





I'm sick and tired of being poor and getting paid crap for working 12 hour days without overtime..... I love architecture and always wanted to design but all of my friends make double of what I make and work half as much.

What else can I do with an Architecture degree from U.C. Berkeley that would actually pay enough so I can afford to go out once in a while?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by pop2nut
Engineering? Not entirely sure how that might tie in, but worth a look ?





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Architecture:

Pets Books blog ...
Social Issues Books ...
Knitting Books blog ...
Biology Books blog ...
Mothers and Children Books ...
Westerns Books ...
Womens Fiction Books ...
Epics Books ...
Historical Books blog ...
Alternate History Books ...
Degree:

Arts and Photography Books ...
Hiking Books blog ...
What engineering degree should I take and what college to accompany it? ...
Career Paths in Psychology: Where Your Degree Can Take You ...
Q&A: What kind of programming jobs would I be qualifed for if I have a 2 year degree in computer programming? ...
Is it possible to become a graphic designer with a studio art degree? ...
Is it possible to become a graphic designer with a studio art degree? ...
What is a Masters Degree in Management and Leadership worth regarding starting salaries? ...
What kinds of career opportunities are available for someone with a degree in mathematics? ...
Jobs:

Books Under 10 Books ...
Romance Books blog ...
Bibles Books ...
Diet Books blog ...
Hiking Books blog ...
What kind of coaching jobs could you expect to get with an FA level 2 qualification? ...
What jobs out there allow a person to travel and write about their travel experiences? ...
Q&A: What kind of programming jobs would I be qualifed for if I have a 2 year degree in computer programming? ...
I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To!: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home and Random Jobs in a Scamming Economy Reviews ...
Employee development is a way to prepare for jobs with greater responsibility? ...
apply:

Mind and Body Books ...
Sports Books blog ...
A Manager’s Guide to Project Management: Learn How to Apply Best Practices ...

No comments:

Post a Comment