Sunday, April 17, 2011

Memoirs


Question by Guardian Angel: Memoirs....?

You taint my memoirs,
like the scars I see every day.
You may never leave but you did.
The image, that I heard you in a vacant hall way.
Vanished in my own image now.
So much sorrow, to hard to control.
Can you take in me?
The heart once warm and alive,
full of affection now it's frozen and perplexed.
Where to turn to get omitted.
Can you understand me?
You taint my memoirs,
like the scars I stare at every day.
Now I recognize what to do.
The more scars, or deeps openings,
my erase you.
Could this be true?
Can you hear me?
say what every this makes you feel before and after and what every is on you mind thank you,

Silent




Best answer:

Answer by flowerpet56
sorrow drips from the sky
bleeding red wound's desire
sparrow on wing takes flight fright

wow its good.





What do you think? Answer below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Memoirs:

Memoirs of a Blackened Sky – 03-13-10 (19) ...
Memoirs of Aaron Burr, Complete ...
I am looking for a specific monologue from the play Brighton Beach Memoirs. Can anyone help please? ...
Neruda’s Memoirs: Poems ...
Ibsen: 4 Major Plays, Vol. 2: Ghosts/An Enemy of the People/The Lady from the Sea/John Gabriel Borkman (Signet Classics) ...
Traced and tracked, or, Memoirs of a city detective ...
Memoirs of a Creole Crime Cartel (Urban Erotica Bliss Series) ...
Born to Lose: Memoirs of a Compulsive Gambler ...
In My Own Words: Memoirs of a Twentieth-Century Mystic ...
Memoirs Of His Own Time, With Reminiscences Of The Men And Events Of The Revolution Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment