Thursday, May 12, 2011


Check out these Technical images:

my technics died â€" I NEED A NEW TURNTABLE!

Technical


Image by rhodes

It gave a disagreeable HUMMMMM when I attached it to my amp last weekend. I decided it could only be the wiring. Half an hour of soldering and two leftover parts later, my conclusion is it is dead.

Anyone have a turntable to spare? Preferable a TECHNICS, SL1800/181010, 1300 or even a 1200?

Technic Interceptor WIP #2

Technical


Image by pasukaru76

Here's something new for me: a starfighter (drone) made from technic pieces, using only technic pins and axles to put it all together. Since I normally don't use most of my technic pieces, I had some fun digging out the stuff from my big pile of less often used Lego.

The design is based on the TIE Interceptor from Star Wars. So far I managed to include four wing cannons and two engines in the back. This is a WIP since I need to dig out more technic pieces to make the angling of the wings more stable and to try to make the back of the center section look better.

I applied some pseudo-HDR processing to the images to restore some detail in the black sections.


Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment