Sunday, January 23, 2011

Q&A: What is a good certification for personal training?



Your Ad Here



Certification
by eplea66

Question by dread head: What is a good certification for personal training?

Can anyone tell me a good certification for personal training? What is the most well known certification? How do I find a good on-line school that has this type of certification? I have found a few, but I am waiting on all the information to come. Penn foster seems to be bad, from post I have found on-line (50/50 results). I am not going to go with them. I need a 100% good program.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by megan
NASM is the best- worst is ACE- most good gyms like equinox won't take ACE certs. CSCS is the best of best- but you need a degree to apply for it and it specializes in athletic training. But if you have a CSCS- you can get hired anywhere. If you don't have a degree- I woud do NASM.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment