Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What is the next thing you have planned to do outdoors?



Your Ad Here



Outdoors
by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Los Angeles District

Question by Dru: What is the next thing you have planned to do outdoors?

Walk to your car? Mow the yard? Go camping? Get the mail? Do you plan on going outdoors today or tomorrow..... When and What? Is there anyone who does not go outside at least once a day? Just wondering what YOUR next outdoor adventure would be......... I am going to walk outside right now to enter my garage and work on something..... Do you think I should have said out of doors or outdoors?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by MJ
I'm going to the shooting range this morning or early afternoon. If I can fall asleep for a few hours...

Maybe go fishing later in the day. I'm on vacation.


out of doors, outdoors. Tomato to-mato, potato po-tato. Outdoors is fine.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment